Saturday afternoon, Will and I hopped on our bikes and rode over to Guero, a restaurant we’ve been wanting to try for a while. I first learned about it from a coworker who highly recommended it as a great place for drinks and friends and I’ve been meaning to try it since.
Originally started as a food cart serving up delicious Mexican sandwiches and vegetarian bowls, Geuro became an instant favorite by locals and tourists alike for good reason — the sandwiches are dang good!
Guero definitely lived up to the expectations, we’ve been back four times since. 😉 Here’s some photos of the seating and food, just in case you need some inspiration to try it for yourself! Hope you enjoy.
- Hours: Saturday & Sunday 9am – 8pm, Tuesday – Saturday 11am -9pm
- Address: 200 NE 28th Ave, Portland, OR 97232
- Outdoor seating: Yes, great covered and heated pergola
- Cost: $9 – $15 per dish, $12 for mixed drink
- Ambiance: Casual vibe, very relaxed feel, family-friendly
Until next time,
What do you think?